TRIGGER WARNING: INCEST
Screening for Woody Allen
Today I’ve got no insights, revelations, or provocations. Today I am merely asking questions. The question I mainly want to ask is: How do we screen out Woody Allen? There are a few of us molested Korean adoptees who have come out of the shadows to speak about the traumatic consequences of latent yellow fever combined with the ability to adopt yellow.
- Do these men KNOW they have yellow fever when they adopt? Is that why they choose Asian countries to adopt from?
- Are these men pedophiles before they adopt?
- What is it about these men that allows them to cross personal boundaries, morals, and ethics?
- How is it these men are so infantile and self-absorbed they ultimately can not control their urges?
WHY WERE MY FATHER’S WHITE, BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN NOT MOLESTED, BUT I WAS?
My similarly abused Korean adoptee friends and I all share the above question. In addition to the exclusive attention, I was also treated differently in many other ways than my non-adopted siblings were:
- As confidant – about relationship matters between my father and mother. (I was a child, for God’s sake – who didn’t need to know that information)
- As a special prize – The man actually referred to me as his little concubine…(I can’t tell you how gross that feels)
- As an equal (yet fictional) participant – and this is where it gets weird – most of us were not raped and most of us our abuse ended after puberty. But let me tell you – physical pain is nothing compared to having our minds twisted inside out, and molestation or rape or both – it’s still all about control. And the thing about incest is that it’s a captive audience, and in the adoptee’s case, a captured audience. In a private hell that lasts sometimes over a decade, from which the only escape is actual physical escape. And who’s entire family dynamics are permanently scarred long after the abuse ends. Because incest is chronic. Our fathers rationalized they were above rapists because they loved us. Not only did they have to relieve themselves, but they also wanted us to love it. And them. In a super natural way. It was some sick ego masturbation going on. And the greater the challenge or convoluted nature of it all, the more illicit and rewarding for them.
In their socially skewed fantasy world, what they were really hoping for was what Woody Allan got: a child bride. Not just any child bride. An ASIAN child bride. Because of the mystique of Asian women.
"a worker at an organization to help Korean adoptees in search of their birth families estimated that it was their experience that approximately 50% of the adoptees they had encountered had suffered abuse at the hands of their adoptive parents. These personal anecdotes were not something initially revealed or revealed on paper. There have been 76,646 adoptees who have returned to search for their families. Given those figures, the unofficial count of abused adoptees could be staggering.”
Where’s the outrage? The news coverage? The national publicity campaigns? The charities and NGOs?
When the pedophiles and abusers are white Westerners and the adopted children aren’t, everyone is silent?
Report: Skull discovery could rewrite early human evolution
NBC News: The human family tree may be much simpler than previously thought, a newly released report finds.
The report, which was sparked by the discovery of a 1.8-million-year-old skull, suggests that specimens that were previously thought to represent several different human species might actually be different-sized individuals of the same species.
The fossil, known as Skull 5, was found in separate pieces at an evacuation in Dmanisi, Georgia. The skull had a relatively small braincase and a larger face. According to researchers, if the braincase and face had been found at different locations, they would have likely been attributed to different species.
Photo: An oddball skull from a site in the former Soviet republic of Georgia has sparked a debate over early human evolution. (Georgian National Museum)
Forgot to put this little guy up before! Another quick character test I did in prep for the poem.